- What would happen if a terrorist cell stormed your reception area right now and took over some of your floors? What would you do?
- Can you afford to risk losing any of your staff in a terrorist attack?
- Are you able to sustain the trauma and aftershock of such an event in your business?
- Have you sufficiently prepared your people for such an event?
The iFORCE Major Incident training package is a comprehensive program, designed to significantly enhance your ability to react to a major terrorist attack.
The iFORCE team is drawn from Special Forces and intelligence communities. We know how a terrorist cell would organise itself. We’ll train your staff on defensive techniques such as how to deal with gun and knife attacks, how to administer combat level life-saving techniques and how to escape or the best way to build strongholds.
Public venues - Are you ready for Martin's Law?
In the wake of the Manchester Arena bombing of 22nd May 2017, HMG having been drafting a new legislation (Martyn’s Law) to provide better protection from terrorism for the British Public whilst maintaining our free and open society.
The legislation seeks to ensure public bodies are prepared in advance of and for acts of terrorism, but also able to deal with its aftermath.
As a result of the paradigm shift in the nature and Modus Operandi of terrorism, the state’s primary responsibility for protecting its citizens can no longer be achieved nor maintained through the existing, and ever limited, provision of state-owned protective security resources.
Those that operate the places and spaces in which people live, work, socialize and enjoy our free and open society must take deliberate action to ensure the security of its patrons, workers or users.
There are 5 key areas
- The requirement that ‘spaces and places’ to which the public have access engage with available counter-terrorism and training.
- A requirement for those places to conduct vulnerability assessments of their operating spaces and places.
- A requirement for those places to have a mitigation plan for the risks created by the vulnerabilities.
- A requirement for those places to have a counter-terrorism plan.
- A requirement for local Authorities to plan for the threat of terrorism
We’ll also make the day fun and incorporate team-building exercises to bring your teams closer together.
Our course is designed to broaden your knowledge of terror attacks, firstly by understanding the Modus Operandi and intent of would-be attackers, how and why are they motivated to commit such atrocities? We’ll also learn of the United Kingdom Counter Terrorist construct. How do they respond, how quickly can they react to live incidents as they unfold and develop? How would you respond today and how will you respond dynamically after your training?
- Equip yourselves with a working practical knowledge of transferable life preserving techniques and procedures
- Understand the common resultant mechanisms of injury, how to quickly and accurately ascertain and triage injuries and how to apply immediate first aid, using proven procedures to significantly reduce catastrophic blood loss to sustain life in the ‘golden hour’.
- Learn how to construct and adopt defensive positions if all other means of escape are denied to you.
- Discover how to use technologies to provide early warning and situational awareness of marauding attackers, use subterfuge to deter active shooters and how to employ evasive behaviours.
- Learn how to rapidly assess and identify strongholds, reduce ‘fatal funnels’ and calculate material compositions and defence in depth to reduce the penetrative effect of projectiles and further risk to life.
- Study the physiological and mental human reaction to intense and uncomfortable situations; the ‘fight, flight, freeze or fawn’ paradigm.
- Learn coping strategies and precursor actions that can be taken to best prepare you and your colleagues to manage high intensity situations, developing the cognizance to assimilate the scenario and make dynamic decisions under immense pressure.
- See how to apply overwhelming force ratios, re-purpose office and workplace equipment, rapidly calculate risk to tilt the advantage in your favour, both defensively and offensively.